4 Types of Healthcare Information Systems
Healthcare information systems capture, store, manage, or transmit information related to the health of individuals or the activities of an organization that work within the health sector. There are many different types of healthcare information systems, including:
- Operational and tactical systems for easy classification of information.
- Clinical and administrative systems for managing patient details on an administrative level.
- Subject and task based systems such as Electronic Medical Records (EMRs).
- Financial systems for tracking revenue and managing billing submissions.
These systems are designed to assist healthcare providers with managing daily tasks and patient information. Often, these types of systems are broken up into different software solutions, but what if you could have all of these systems packaged into one convenient software solution?
With HEALTHCAREfirst, you can. Home health and hospice agencies can benefit from HEALTHCAREfirst’s fully integrated software solutions. We offer an EMR software that provides you with tools you need to manage operational, clinical, administrative, subject, and financial systems. And our easy-to-use cloud-based software is designed specifically for home health and hospice agencies.
firstHOMECARE for home health agencies includes:
- Point-of-Care Functionality
- Complete Clinical Documentation
- Quality Assurance & Regulatory Compliance Checking
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- HIPAA-Compliant Internal Messaging
- Clinical, Administrative, and Financial Reports
- Automated CAHPS File Transfer
- and more…
firstHOSPICE for hospice agencies includes:
- Point-of-Care Documentation
- Hospice-Specific Nursing Assessments And Visit Notes
- Hospice-Specific Care Plans
- Bereavement Management
- Conditions of Participation (CoP) Compliance
- Automated Hospice CAHPS File Transfer
- and more…
HEALTHCAREfirst offers EMR software that can help your home health or hospice agency better manage daily operations and workflow. To learn more, contact us for a live demo.