Free Home Health Regulatory Review Webinar on the PPS Final Rule Update and More.
View Webinar Handout Here
On December 2, 2013, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) released the final rule for the Home Health Prospective Payment System (HH PPS) for Calendar Year 2014. What does this mean to you?
Please join HEALTHCAREfirst on January 14th at 10:30 am CT, for a webinar discussion of what home health agencies can expect in 2014 and beyond.
- Review of the 2014 PPS Final Rule and payment update
- ICD-10 update and review
- PECOS edits update
- Implementation of HIPPS codes on Medicare Advantage claims
- Update on OASIS-C1 Proposed Rule
- Home Health Compare
- HETS Eligibility transition update
- Home Health audits, edits and billing changes
- Potential changes on the horizon, including expected MedPAC recommendations
- Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs)
You won’t want to miss this opportunity for an in-depth examination of what home health agencies can expect to face in the upcoming year.
This webinar is free of charge; however you must register in advance to attend.
Registration for the webinar has closed.