Don’t Miss This Opportunity to Get Valuable Insight into ICD-10 Preparation.
Click here to view the webinar handout.
On October 1, 2014, the ICD-9 code sets used to report medical diagnoses and inpatient procedures will be replaced by ICD-10 code sets. Now is the time to prepare your organization to ensure a smooth transition, without loss in revenue or labor hours.
Please join us for a free webinar designed to inform home health and hospice agencies about what’s happening right now with ICD-10 and how you can be ready.
HEALTHCAREfirst‘s Director of Coding Services and AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM Trainer Laresa Boyle along with Deanna Loftus, Director of Regulatory Compliance will provide valuable insight into ICD-10 preparation including:
- Update on industry readiness and regulatory updates.
- Cost considerations for a successful ICD-10 implementation.
- Importance of documentation as well as changes in documentation requirements.
- Common diagnosis changes that will be made in ICD-10.
- Steps home health and hospice agencies must take to be ready.
This webinar is intended for Home Health and Hospice agency Administrators, owners, coding directors, coding managers and others interested in learning more about ICD-10.
The webinar will be held on Friday, November 22nd at 10:30 am Central Time (11:30 ET).
Registration for this event has closed.