Ozark, Mo. – July 23, 2014 –HEALTHCAREfirst, the pioneer in Web-based software and services for home health and hospice care, announced today that it is hosting a free regulatory review webinar detailing the 2015 proposed rule from CMS for home health.
Presented by Deanna Loftus, Director of Regulatory Compliance for HEALTHCAREfirst, the webinar will review the proposed rule and what it might mean for home health agencies.
The webinar, “2014 Home Health Regulatory Update: Proposed Rule,” is designed for home health Administrators, Directors, Managers, Compliance Officers and others interested in possible home health regulatory changes. Topics include:
- Review of the 2015 PPS Proposed Rule and Payment Update including F2F Changes, Therapy Reassessment Changes and New Standard Percentage for OASIS Submission
- ICD-10 Update and Review
- Update on OASIS C-1 Changes
- Home Health Compare
- HETS Eligibility Transition Update
- Home Health Audits, Edits and Billing Changes
- Potential Changes on the Horizon
- Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs)
The webinar will be held on July 29, 2014 at 1:30 pm CT (2:30 pm ET).
The webinar is free of charge, however advance registration is required. For more information or to register, visit the HEALTHCAREfirst Blog.