Home Health OASIS Q&A Update.
Home health agencies should note that CMS recently published the January 2015 Quarterly OASIS Q&A which included several guidance clarifications on the following M items:
- M102 Date of Physician-ordered Start of Care (Resumption of Care)
- M1046 Influenza Vaccine Received
- M1051 Pneumococcal Vaccine
- M1056 Reason Pneumococcal Vaccine not received
- M1340 Does this patient have a Surgical Wound?
- M1740 Cognitive, behavioral, and psychiatric symptoms that are demonstrated at least once a week (Reported or Observed)
- M1900 Prior Functioning ADL/IADL
- M2102 Types and Sources of Assistance
Full details on the clarifications provided can be accessed here.