Simplify Compliance with Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Requirements
HEALTHCAREfirst has partnered with MEDsys Software Solutions to enable home health agencies to easily satisfy Texas electronic visit verification (EVV) requirements while maintaining strong adherence to compliance requirements.
How It Works:
Patient intake and scheduling takes place in firstHOMECARE, HEALTHCAREfirst‘s home health software (EHR). Utilizing a HIPAA-compliant interface, patient, staff, and scheduling information is pushed to the MEDsys EVV system. Visits are documented in the MEDsys system and once complete, the information is pushed back to firstHOMECARE. Visits are managed, claims are billed, and payments are posted using firstHOMECARE. With this real-time, bi-directional exchange of information, agencies significantly reduce keying errors and save valuable time by eliminating duplicate entry.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Easily satisfy Texas EVV compliance requirements while leveraging a comprehensive EHR system for high quality care delivery.
- Definitively document the care provided, eliminating the slightest suggestion of fraudulent patient visits.
- Generate complete, verified records of patient encounters to compliment comprehensive clinical documentation managed in firstHOMECARE.
- Enables real-time updates of data for timely management of field staff and effective response to scheduling, clinical, or service exceptions, as well as efficient payroll processing, accurate productivity reporting, and accurate claim generation.
- Time is logged using a Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) approved EVV system.
Schedule a live, personalized demo today to learn more about EVV integration with firstHOMECARE!