Free Webinar: 2014 Home Health Regulatory Update on Proposed Rule
2015 PPS Proposed Rule for Home Health.
Click here to get today’s webinar handout.
On July 1, 2014, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) released the proposed rule for the Home Health Prospective Payment System (HH PPS) for 2015. What is in the proposed rule and how will it affect home health agencies? Please join Deanna Loftus, Director of Regulatory Compliance for HEALTHCAREfirst as she reviews the proposed rule, including what it may mean to you.
Webinar topics include:
- Review of the 2015 PPS Proposed Rule and Payment Update including F2F Changes, Therapy Reassessment Changes and New Standard Percentage for OASIS Submission
- ICD-10 Update and Review
- Update on OASIS C-1 Changes
- Home Health Compare
- HETS Eligibility Transition Update
- Home Health Audits, Edits and Billing Changes
- Potential Changes on the Horizon
- Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs)
There are a lot of critical changes being proposed by CMS. Learn how these changes may impact your home health agency. The webinar will be held on July 29, 2014 at 1:30 pm Central time. This webinar is free of charge, however you must register in advance to attend.
Registration for this webinar has closed.