HEALTHCAREfirst to Host Webinar on Home Health Conditions of Participation
Home Health Regulatory Changes.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) published the long awaited proposed changes to the Home Health Conditions of Participation (CoP) on October 9, 2014. This proposed rule includes numerous proposed changes and additions to the current CoP.
Please join Mary St. Pierre, RN, BSN, MGA former NAHC Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Deanna Loftus, Director of Regulatory Compliance at HEALTHCAREfirst for a webinar discussion of those proposed home health regulatory changes, as well as a refresher on those regulations that will remain unchanged. Proposed regulatory changes that will be discussed include:
- Patient rights requirements
- Expanded comprehensive patient assessment requirement
- Integrated communication system
- Data-driven, agency-wide quality assessment and performance improvement program
- Expanded patient care coordination requirements
This webinar will be held Thursday, February 26th at 1:30 pm CT. It is free of charge, however you must register in advance to attend.
Registration for this webinar has closed.