Do you collect financial, clinical, marketing, and executive analytic data? Do you know what to do with all of the data? One of the biggest reasons that home health agencies don’t fully leverage their data to make business decisions is because they don’t have an easy way to capture and analyze it. Powered by Deyta Analytics, HEALTHCAREfirst offers comprehensive home health analytics solutions that will move your agency from a fog of overwhelming data to clear, precise insight that you can use to ensure your success.
Benefits of Home Health Analytics:
More than simple data collection and reporting
Anyone can collect data, but what you do with the data you collect is key. HEALTHCAREfirst’s advanced analytics gives you a better understanding of your business so you can demonstrate value, achieve better outcomes, address potential problems, and identify areas for improvement. You will see your business in a completely new light!
Improved efficiency and reduced costs
Nearly one-fourth of your budget expenses are going towards administrative costs. By better utilizing the information and insight gathered, you can identify areas for improvement, significantly enhancing your efficiency and decreasing administrative costs.
Think beyond traditional financial information to utilize analytical insight needed to drive success. HEALTHCAREfirst’s Business Intelligence solution helps you make timely and profitable business decisions based on pertinent, real-time data. You will understand current trends and discover where you may be losing money so you can improve your cash flow and build a financially sound agency.
- Get daily updates of your Medicare claims so you can reconcile your billing and fix problems before they cost you money
- Follow your Medicare claims through the system, identifying where your cash flow is being held up and why
- Know when a patient has elected HMO coverage so you only provide care that will be reimbursed
National healthcare policy is moving quickly toward value-based purchasing with a focus on ensuring measurably high quality of care. With the increased transparency to the public eye, home health agencies have an even greater incentive for performance improvement as well as an opportunity to shine in a competitive market.
HEALTHCAREfirst’s clinical analytics offers clinical leaders a Web-based solution to easily monitor clinical operations in a snapshot. You can analyze clinical productivity and make smarter decisions around managing staff, caseloads, admits, discharges, and key metrics.
- Analyze and optimize clinical staff productivity and workload through team-level and discipline-specific productivity reports
- View a summary of patient data with the ability to drill down to the chart level
- Make critical clinical operations decisions more quickly and confidently
Attracting high value home health referrals is imperative to growing your census and ultimately achieving financial success. HEALTHCAREfirst’s marketing analytics solutions provide strategic guidance that allows you to target your referral efforts, encouraging your marketers to focus on the highest value partners while proactively assessing and increasing productivity.
What if you could see all the referral sources in your service area and where they are sending patients? Market Intelligence lets you identify referral trends and competition in your market so you can increase referrals, reduce referral leakage, and benchmark your impact on 30-day readmissions.
- Locate new and unknown referral sources in your market
- Evaluate the referrals your agency receives versus your competitors
- Establish the potential value of a referral source
Do you need more high quality referrals? Do you know the impact your marketing reps have on referral generation? Get the insights you need to proactively manage your marketing staff and their efforts spent on growing referrals.
- Proactively view and manage your marketing reps’ activities to improve effectiveness
- Focus your marketers on the highest value partners via referral source ranking
- Analyze real-time referral source mix
Executives need answers. Not just any answers, but answers with guidance derived from complete data sets in real time. By collecting data from the right sources and delivering exactly what’s needed, HEALTHCAREfirst’s executive analytics can help you organize and analyze your data to quickly find the answers you need to enable success.
- View a snapshot of your current progress against Key Success Indicators
- Easily understand your market trends, census, and average length of stay by market
- Drill down into your data, all the way to the chart level, to investigate what’s going on behind the numbers
Discover how your agency can leverage powerful insights for success. Schedule a demo today.