30-Day Hospital Readmission Rate Reduction Program
Hospitals are responsible for controlling readmissions within 30 days of discharge
and are looking to partner with home health agencies that can facilitate lower readmissions.
Now, more than ever, it is imperative that agencies demonstrate their ability to
reduce rehospitalizations and improve patient outcomes
HEALTHCAREfirst offers a layered technology platform to assist home
health agencies in reducing hospital readmission rates and positioning themselves
as valuable resources to hospital partners.
This program includes:
- Telehealth for use with every patient, for:
- Daily Medication Reminders
- Daily Custom Health Assessment Questions
with Interactive Voice Response technology (expandable to traditional Remote Patient
- Electronic Communications Portal that works with your
current back office software in facilitating the tracking and signing of orders,
care plans and other communications
- Automatic Care Plan Oversight capture and reporting for
Utilizing our 30-Day Hospital Readmission Rate Reduction Program can help your agency
practices in a number of ways.
- Acute Care Hospitalization
- Emergency Department Use
- Other Adverse Events
- Continuity of Care
- Best Practices
- Partnerships with Referring Hospitals
Contact us to see how HEALTHCAREfirst can
help you with hospital readmission reductions and improve patient outcomes.