Experience Faster, More Accurate Billing
HEALTHCAREfirst partners with ABILITY Network to bring you payer connectivity that links directly to source data, delivering faster transaction processing, higher first-pass acceptance rates, and superior denials management in an easy to use interface that we call firstREV. Fully integrated with our EHR system or used as a standalone system, firstREV delivers everything that you need to seamlessly bill for all payers.
What is firstREV?
firstREV is a smarter way for home health and hospice providers to manage their entire revenue cycle. From checking eligibility and submitting all-payer claims electronically, to managing the remittance process and appeals, agencies have total visibility into every aspect of the claim lifecycle with 100% acknowledgement on all transactions, making it easier than ever to pinpoint billing issues and resolve problems quickly. With superior claims scrubbing and more complete documentation, firstREV helps eliminate administrative burdens and improve your bottom line.
Accelerate Payments & Decrease Payer Rejections
- Experience a first-pass payer acceptance rate of 98% or better with the industry’s most robust claims validation engine for CMS and commercial payers.
- Avoid adjudication issues by verifying eligibility at the time a claim is uploaded to flag and correct any issues prior to submission.
- Receive fast, clear correction guidance. Any claim rejected by a payer is instantly placed back in the work queue with a clear message about the correction needed. No more waiting and wondering!
- Efficiently manage denials and appeals by easily tracking and working appeals through final determination without ever leaving the software.
Work More Efficiently & Effectively
- Better manage claims by receiving all messages from payers regarding status. Messages are conveniently tied to the original claim for the entire lifecycle of the claim for greater visibility and easy access.
- Eliminate the need for users to hunt down rejection causes, contact payers, submit appeals, and monitor “unique” payer rules with fast, up-to-date correction messages.
- Quickly pinpoint issues with extensive audit trails that show changes made to a claim throughout its lifecycle, enabling you to identify any breakdowns in the process and prevent future occurrences.
- Work with individual transactions or in batches based on user preference.
- Easily edit UB04 forms directly in the system for submissions and resubmissions.
- Easily manage primary, secondary, and tertiary payers.
Monitor Performance & Identify Improvement Opportunities
- Gain access to robust analytics that paint the entire picture of financial performance with details for addressing common issues.
- Web-based DDE connectivity for a faster, more reliable claims process
- Ability to easily modify previously submitted claims data
- Medicare eligibility checking that is compliant with CMS regulations regarding HETS submission queries
- Real-time 270/271 HETS file responses indicating patient eligibility in a downloadable report
- Batch file transfer of HIPAA-compliant 837 claim files to your MAC
- Retrieval of 835, 999, and 277CA response files
- All payer eligibility verification that gives you benefit and eligibility data for Medicaid and most commercial payers
- Real-time copay, coinsurance, deductible, limitations, prescription, and physician information for commercial payers
- Extensive audit trail to identify any breakdowns in the revenue cycle process
Expedite your connection while simplifying your claims and verification processes. Contact us to find out how!