PPS Final Rule 2012: What Will it Mean for Home Health?
Home Health & Hospice Regulatory Updates.
Stay cozy and warm this winter with HEALTHCAREfirst’s December Webinar Series. Registrations for these webinars are at an all time high. We hope that you will gain valuable knowledge about the PPS changes that are coming in 2012
“PPS Final Rule 2012: What Will it Mean for Home Health?” We will be summarizing the final rule and what it will mean for home health agencies.Topics include:
- HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10 Updates
- Increased scrutiny on home care providers, ZPIC and other audits
- Medicaid Program Rules
- Medicare enrollment validation
*Slides 30, 32 and 35 have been revised with minor corrections related to:
- Missing 18th visit on missed therapy Re-Assessment example
- New Dementia Code case mix calculation retro effective date
- Medicaid Homebound Proposed requirements
Next week, we will be presenting a free webinar for hospice on December 13th at 2:30 pm CT, called, “Preparing for 2012: Is Your Hospice Ready?” We will be summarizing the changes that will affect hospice in 2012 and how you should prepare. Join us to learn more about:
- Quality reporting
- Hospice Wage Index for 2012
- Hospice aggregate cap calculation & methodology
- Face-to Face
- Update on HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10
- Medicaid Program rules
Registration for this webinar has closed.