Attend one of our free webinars hosted by home health and hospice industry experts covering regulatory updates, hot topics, best practices and more.
CoP Success: Important Preparation Tips from the Experts
May 18, 2017 | 1:00 pm CT | FREE!
We have already talked about what’s included in the new Home Health CoPs, but what do you need to do to prepare?
Many home health agencies will need to implement significant operational, program, and documentation changes in order to successfully comply with this new regulation and avoid penalties. Join HEALTHCAREfirst's Director of Regulatory Compliance, Deanna Loftus, and home health regulatory expert Mary St. Pierre, RN, BSN, MGA, for an in-depth discussion of the new CoPs and what you should be doing now to prepare. We’ll discuss:
- The current status of the new CoPs, including the proposed rule to delay the effective date
- The impact of the CoPs on home health agencies
- Tips that home health agencies can use to prepare for implementation
Home health agencies won’t want to miss this expert advice from these industry leaders.
Did you miss a webinar? You can find recordings and handouts for a number of recent webinars we have hosted for the home health and hospice industry.
Webinars available for replay:
- Hospice Quality Reporting: The Road Ahead
- Home Health Conditions of Participation (CoPs): Final Rule
- Home Health Regulatory Update: CY2017 Final Rule
- Hospice CAHPS Quality Assurance Guidelines V3.0 - Highlights and Updates
- Hospice Regulatory Update: FY2017 Final Rule
- Home Health Regulatory Update: CY2017 Proposed Rule
- Value-Based Purchasing: Developing Strategies That Pay for Patients & Providers
- Value-Based Purchasing: Preparing for Success…Now and in the Future
- 2017 Hospice Proposed Rule: What it Could Mean to You
- Kick Off 2016 Right: Setting Winning Sales Goals for Your Team
- Ask The Experts Hospice CAHPS
- Overview of the Home Health Star Ratings
- Home Health Conditions of Participation: What You Need to Know
New to HEALTHCAREfirst?
Call us at 888-326-1906 or click here to see how we can help your agency grow!