Attend one of our free webinars hosted by home health and hospice industry experts covering regulatory updates, hot topics, best practices and more.
Solution Spotlight: firstHOMECARE EHR Software
January 26, 2017 | 1:00 pm CST | 30 minutes | FREE!
From scheduling and documentation, to billing and reporting, firstHOMECARE EHR software is changing the way home health agencies of all sizes manage operations. Want to learn more?
Join HEALTHCAREfirst for a short demonstration of how firstHOMECARE can help your agency optimize your clinical, financial, and administrative processes so you can work smarter, not harder.
Home Health Conditions of Participation (CoPs): Final Rule
Februrary 15, 2017 | 1:00 pm CST | 90 minutes | FREE!
CMS published the Home Health Conditions of Participation (CoPs) final rule in the Federal Register on January 13, 2017. This regulation, which includes amended provisions to a proposed rule that was posted over two years ago, will become effective on July 13, 2017.
Please join Mary St. Pierre, RN, BSN, MGA, former Vice President of Regulatory Affairs for the National Association for Homecare and Hospice (NAHC), and Deanna Loftus, Director of Regulatory Compliance for HEALTHCAREfirst for a webinar on the final Home Health CoPs. During this webinar we will address regulatory changes that will require amended policies, procedures, and forms by the July 13 effective date, with special focus on the following major new provisions:
- Create and implement a QAPI plan, policies, and procedures
- Create and implement an Infection Control plan, policies, and procedures
- Meet new patient rights requirements
- Develop protocols for written patient instructions
Did you miss a webinar? You can find recordings and handouts for a number of recent webinars we have hosted for the home health and hospice industry.
Webinars available for replay:
- Home Health Regulatory Update: CY7017 Final Rule
- Hospice CAHPS Quality Assurance Guidelines V3.0 - Highlights and Updates
- Hospice Regulatory Update: FY2017 Final Rule
- Home Health Regulatory Update: CY2017 Proposed Rule
- Value-Based Purchasing: Developing Strategies That Pay for Patients & Providers
- Value-Based Purchasing: Preparing for Success…Now and in the Future
- 2017 Hospice Proposed Rule: What it Could Mean to You
- Kick Off 2016 Right: Setting Winning Sales Goals for Your Team
- Ask The Experts Hospice CAHPS
- Overview of the Home Health Star Ratings
- Home Health Conditions of Participation: What You Need to Know
New to HEALTHCAREfirst?
Call us at 888-326-1906 or click here to see how we can help your agency grow!