Attend one of our free webinars hosted by home health and hospice industry experts covering regulatory updates, hot topics, best practices and more.
Home Health Conditions of Participation (CoPs) Webinar Series
Hosted by Simione Healthcare Consultants
Home Health providers across the nation are in the process of preparing for the new Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Conditions of Participation (CoPs) Final Rule which will be effective July 13, 2017. Learn how to prepare!
Don’t Run from the CoPs: A Simione Guide for Patient Rights, Care Planning & Care Coordination
March 24, 2017 | 1:00 pm CST | 60 minutes | FREE!
The new CoPs incorporate changes to initial assessment, comprehensive assessment and care planning and include an increased emphasis on integrated care planning and care coordination. Learn more in this webinar, presented by Simione Senior Managers Anna Alvarez, RN, BSN, MSN, and Rachel Hawkins, RN, BSN, BCHH.
Don’t Run from the CoPs: A Simione Guide for QAPI, Infection Prevention/Control & Emergency Preparedness
March 31, 2017 | 1:00 pm CST | 60 minutes | FREE!
The new CoPs include revisions of the existing patient rights standards, as well as the addition of three new standards. Learn more in this webinar, presented by Simione Senior Managers Karen Bommelje, BSN, HCS-D, CHC, and Kim Skehan, RN, MSN, HCS-D.
Don’t Run from the CoPs: A Simione Guide for Personnel Qualifications & Organization & Administration of Services
April 6, 2017 | 1:00 pm CST | 60 minutes | FREE!
The new CoPs include revisions of the existing personnel qualifications & organization & administration of services. Learn more in this webinar, presented by Simione Directors Laura Gramenelles, RN, BSN, HCS-D, COS-C, and Julia Maroney, RN, MHSA, HCS-D.
Did you miss a webinar? You can find recordings and handouts for a number of recent webinars we have hosted for the home health and hospice industry.
Webinars available for replay:
- Home Health Conditions of Participation (CoPs): Final Rule
- Home Health Regulatory Update: CY2017 Final Rule
- Hospice CAHPS Quality Assurance Guidelines V3.0 - Highlights and Updates
- Hospice Regulatory Update: FY2017 Final Rule
- Home Health Regulatory Update: CY2017 Proposed Rule
- Value-Based Purchasing: Developing Strategies That Pay for Patients & Providers
- Value-Based Purchasing: Preparing for Success…Now and in the Future
- 2017 Hospice Proposed Rule: What it Could Mean to You
- Kick Off 2016 Right: Setting Winning Sales Goals for Your Team
- Ask The Experts Hospice CAHPS
- Overview of the Home Health Star Ratings
- Home Health Conditions of Participation: What You Need to Know
New to HEALTHCAREfirst?
Call us at 888-326-1906 or click here to see how we can help your agency grow!