2015 PPS Proposed Rule for Home Health.
Many thanks to those who attended Tuesday’s webinar regarding regulatory updates on the 2015 PPS Proposed Rule.
Presented by Deanna Loftus, Director of Regulatory Compliance for HEALTHCAREfirst, the webinar reviews the proposed rule, including what it may mean to you and much more. Webinar topics included:
- Review of the 2015 PPS Proposed Rule and Payment Update including F2F Changes, Therapy Reassessment Changes and New Standard Percentage for OASIS Submission
- ICD-10 Update and Review
- Update on OASIS C-1 Changes
- Home Health Compare
- HETS Eligibility Transition Update
- Home Health Audits, Edits and Billing Changes
- Potential Changes on the Horizon
- Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs)
There are a lot of critical changes being proposed by CMS. Learn how these changes may impact your home health agency. We have many exciting webinars planned for home health and hospice agencies in the future. We want to hear from you! What topics would you be most interested in?