Required Reporting Period Begins in October 2012.
Hospice Quality Reporting is now just a few months away from becoming a reality. Information has been trickling in bit by bit over the last few months. We now have more information on what types of data CMS will be looking to collect once the required reporting period begins in October 2012.
You are invited to join us for a free 45-minute webinar to review the information we have learned to date. With the required implementation date fast approaching it will be important that you and others at your agency have a solid understanding of the requirements.
Upon the conclusion of this course attendees will be able to:
- Define Hospice Quality Reporting
- Identify the measures that will be used for Q4 2012 Reporting
- Define NQF #0209 & the anticipated required reporting elements for Q4 2012
- Calculate a Comfort Measure Score
- Define the penalties associated with non-participation
This webinar is free of charge; however you must register in advance to attend. This webinar is intended for Hospice Administrators, Executives, QA team members and anyone else interested in learning more about Hospice Quality Reporting.
The webinar will be held Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 10:30 am CT.