From Clinical to Coding: PDGM Prep for Pros
Integrating clinical documentation workflows, coding process efficiency, OASIS accuracy, and communication between coding and clinical staff will be critical under PDGM. Prep wisely and learn how you can help your agency improve in all areas to create a cohesively compliant billing ecosystem.
Join this free, 60-minute webinar presented by Leah Fleming, BSN, RN, HCS-D, COS-C, HEALTHCAREfirst OASIS Review & Coding Specialist Team Lead for a comprehensive overview webinar on creating total PDGM compliance throughout your agency, starting with coding. Plus, you’ll gain an insightful perspective from our panel of experts that will help you see the big picture.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The true impact of PDGM on home health operations on clinical & coding compliance
- Essential recommendations for successful transition to the new payment model
- Establishing open lines of communication to ensure the effectiveness of PDGM preparation
- Brandy Shifteh, RN, BHSA, MBA, Regulations & Compliance Manager
- Debra Wesley, RN, BN, MSN, MHA, CEO/VP of Clinical Services at Addison County Home Health & Hospice
- Denise Tonkin RN, DON, Heritage Visiting Nurses Agency
- Leah Fleming, BSN, RN, HCS-D, COS-C, HEALTHCAREfirst OASIS Review & Coding Specialist Team Lead
We look forward to your participation!
Thu, September 26, 2019 | 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT