Home Health Software Purchasing Checklist
It is important to choose a home health software vendor who is right for your business. The software you select should help your agency streamline operations, accelerate reimbursement and improve patient outcomes.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to list many of the key factors that our customers and other agencies have told us are critical for the health of their business and patients. We sincerely hope you find this Home Care Software Purchasing Checklist helpful in your software selection process and that we will have the opportunity to earn your business.
Return on Investment
- One solution that contains a complete suite of integrated software and services for a single price.
- Routing optimization showing clinicians their lowest mileage routes for reduced mileage costs.
- Cloud-based solution, reducing the cost of servers, IT staff, etc.
- Live technical support – no need to wait for an email response.
- Quick implementation time so you can get started without interruption to your business.
- Low total cost of ownership with reliable monthly subscription fees, no upfront hardware investments, and no hidden fees.
Security & Compliance
- Features designed to protect you against audits.
- Ability to securely message staff within the software, allowing them to communicate the most recent patient and agency information.
- Data is hosted securely off-site by the software vendor, monitored by highly trained IT staff who keep your data safe.
- Revenue cycle management services can be provided, reducing your risk of error.
- Software vendor has a solid history of meeting compliance and regulatory deadlines.
- Software updates are automatic, without any interruption to your business.
- Data analytics tools designed to help you make better, more compliant business decisions.
- Financial and clinical tools to establish a solid base for success with Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).
- Physician portal that allows physicians to interact with your agency faster and more easily.
- Clinician reporting that helps you improve your outcomes vs. competing agencies, thus increasing your referrals.
- Easy to use by all staff members, resulting in employee satisfaction and retention.
- The software allows for unlimited growth of your agency, without having to invest in additional hardware and platform devices in advance.
Focus on Patients, Not Paperwork
- Software can be accessed anytime, anywhere with or without an internet connection.
- Fully integrated mobile solution that can be used on tablets in the field by clinicians and other staff.
- Automated OASIS scrubbing, improving quality by analyzing patient assessments and identifying clinical irregularities, encouraging more accurate assessments by your clinicians.
- Real-time and easy to read financial and clinical reports that show you the information you need to know.
- Vendor has established itself as a leader in the home care software or hospice software industry for many years.
- Home health and hospice is the vendor’s sole focus and not one of many.
- Vendor is trusted by home health and hospice agencies nationwide and has a positive reputation among its customers.
To learn why more than 12,000 healthcare professionals like you have joined together with HEALTHCAREfirst to provide the best possible Home Health and Hospice software, contact us today.
Download a copy of the Home Health Software Purchasing Checklist.