On April 27, 2018 CMS issued a proposed rule that would update FY2019 Medicare wage index and payment rates for Medicare hospice agencies. The proposed rule includes changes to the hospice payment rates, updates to the Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP), and more. Please join us to review the latest information regarding proposed changes and how they may affect you.
• Proposed payment rates
• Proposed hospice cap amount
• Request for feedback on solutions involving data sharing
• Text changes to align hospice regulations with the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018
• Updates to Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP)
• Regulatory relief and Change Request 10573
• Important reminders and upcoming changes
• Medicare Administrative Contractors
The HEALTHCAREfirst Difference: See why thousands of hospice agencies across the country trust HEALTHCAREfirst to streamline operations, ensure regulatory compliance, and improve patient care. Contact us to learn more!
Please fill out the form below or call us today to schedule a live, personalized demonstration of any of our solutions for home health and hospice.