Recently, HEALTHCAREfirst’s Home Health and Hospice Solution Suite was featured in Tim Rowan’s Home Care Technology Report. Tim Rowan, with Rowan Consulting Services, spoke with Bobby Robertson, CEO of HEALTHCAREfirst about the issues that keep our customers up at night, and how the Solution Suite solves those problems.
The three most important issues that affect home health and hospice include:
- Profit – costs are up, pay rates are down
- Compliance – the fear of audits, takebacks and ADRs is real
- Referrals – community reputation has an impact on referrals and census, with quality of care being an important factor in referral acquisition
In what Rowan referred to as, “what may be a first-of-its-kind offering,” the Home Health and Hospice Solution Suite aims to address these issues through a complete agency management package that includes:
- EHR software with easy documentation, care plan guidance, quality assurance scrubbing, and regulatory checks for improved quality of care
- Billing & coding services, which helps customers accurately code and bill for maximum allowable profit
- Advanced analytics that include experience of care surveys (CAHPS), benchmarking and analysis tools that offer actionable insight into operations
- Payer connectivity to manage DDE and eligibility needs
Home Health and Hospice Solution Suite customers pay a fee based on a small percentage of monthly collections, and according to Robertson, ensures that “we are aligned with [our customer’s] revenue as well as their strategy.”
To read the article in its entirety from Tim Rowan’s Home Care Technology Report, click here.
There you have it…HEALTHCAREfirst’s Solution Suite is a hit! HEALTHCAREfirst’s Solution Suite will change the way you manage your business for the better. You’ll see complete regulatory compliance, maximized reimbursement, and more high-value referrals. To learn more, and to see what we’re saving agencies just like yours, click here.