Innovative Hospice Care Planning
Managing clinical documentation requirements can often get in the way of focusing on patients and caregivers during their greatest time of need. Fully integrated with firstHOSPICE, our innovative hospice care planning technology, CAREpliance™, guides clinicians through documentation requirements at the point of care to ensure compliance while simplifying the process and saving valuable time that could be better spent focusing on patients and caregivers.
What is it?
CAREpliance™ technology is a thoughtfully designed clinical workflow that follows standard care processes, directing focus on patients and caregivers, not on documentation. Hospice clinicians are equipped with the most thorough, evidence-based guidance available to reinforce sound decisions at the point of care. When problems are identified in the assessment, the system suggests goals and interventions, allowing the clinician to customize the care plan and provide the very best course of care possible. The result is comprehensive care and consistent clinical documentation
that ensures compliance, minimizing the risk of audits, denials, and take backs.
Administrators Love It!
Bring everyone together under one system, facilitating faster workflows and better care coordination while accelerating reimbursement, meeting compliance requirements, and minimizing risk.
- Site surveys are a breeze with easily accessible, organized, and logical patient records that include all assessments, orders, problems, goals, and interventions.
- Easily customize documentation specifically for each patient, minimizing compliance risks in a time of increased scrutiny while providing better quality of care.
- Ensure cleaner claims and faster payments with consistent and compliant clinical documentation.
- Improve care coordination and conduct more effective IDT meetings with well organized IDT Plan of Care documentation.
- Ensure favorable Hospice Compare scores and stronger referral source relationships by demonstrating high quality care.
- Improve efficiency by spending less time on QA with clear, logical, well organized documentation.
- Invest in staff education and successful care delivery by equipping them with evidence based, peer reviewed content.
Clinicians Love It!
Focus more time on patients and caregivers and experience better work/life balance by alleviating documentation headaches and charting after hours.
- Improve interdisciplinary coordination and efficiency with clinical snapshots, care coordination notes, and HIPAA compliant messaging.
- Quickly understand the patient’s current status and entire care history to know what to do at each visit.
- Access a set of hospice performance scales and pain assessment tools to appropriately assess and monitor disease progression over time.
- Save time with automated data flow to HIS Admission documents, eliminating the need for duplicate data entry.
- Be more thorough and confident with evidence based, peer reviewed content and system automated problems, goals, and interventions at the point of care.
- Naturally direct attention to patients and caregivers through automation and smarter workflow design that streamlines and simplifies documentation requirements.
Patients & Caregivers Love It!
Patients and caregivers stay informed and are proactively engaged throughout the course of care which creates a more positive experience and higher satisfaction.
- Experience greater satisfaction with a more complete care experience as a result of staff access to organized care plans that outline exactly what needs to occur at each visit.
Find out how your agency will benefit from CAREpliance™ hospice care planning technology. Schedule a live, personalized demo today!