Valuable insights to advance bereavement services
Bereavement services are crucial in easing the pain after the loss of a loved one. To best serve your clients, it’s important that you truly understand the impact of your services. A good first step is to measure and benchmark satisfaction with your services using a bereavement service satisfaction survey like the HEALTHCAREfirst Hospice Grief Support Services (HGSS) survey. Adapted from National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization’s (NHPCO) Evaluation of Grief Support Services survey, HGSS delivers valuable insights to advance your bereavement services and best serve your clients.
Improve bereavement services
By leveraging a bereavement satisfaction survey, you can apply a data-driven management approach to your bereavement services program. At HEALTHCAREfirst, we manage the entire survey administration process and deliver results through comprehensive dashboards and reports. We do the heavy lifting, so you can focus your time and efforts on improving services and supporting your clients.
Capturing data alone doesn’t provide the insights needed to truly understand satisfaction with your bereavement services program. Our HGSS survey program doesn’t just deliver valuable data. Instead, we take it further by providing detailed analysis, benchmarking, and actionable insights so you can focus your efforts on what matters most – putting your clients first.
Superior care and support
By utilizing HGSS, you’ll be empowered to provide superior services and support to your bereavement clients. Through implementing a data-driven bereavement program, you can focus on areas of success and opportunities for improvement to best serve your clients.
Leading bereavement services survey program
More agencies choose us for hospice quality management solutions because of our combination of experience, service, and price.
- Survey tool based on National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization’s (NHPCO) Evaluation of Grief Support Services survey. We include additional HEALTHCAREfirst-specific questions consistent with the Hospice CAHPS survey, such as “Would You Recommend” and “Emotional Support After Death.” Therefore, you can compare results across the continuum of hospice care.
- Cover letter and survey tool are customized with your agency’s logo to drive higher response rates.
- Fully transcribed comments and verbatim comment reporting provides greater insight into the client experience.
- Comment Alert! system quickly notifies you by email of any negative or serious comments so that you can take action.
- Database built for meaningful benchmarking with state, national, and peer group level benchmarks. You can identify areas of your program that excel and potential areas for improvement.
- Comparative analysis based on your agency’s hierarchy, which may include up to seven reporting levels (overall agency, region, location, etc.). As a result, you can easily track and trend performance across your agency.
- User-friendly, dynamic reporting system includes quality dashboards and a comprehensive suite of reports with client-level drilldown. Dive deeper into your data and uncover key drivers of performance. Additionally, results can be exported into Excel for limitless reporting and data analysis.
- HEALTHCAREfirst-specific composite measures group similarly focused questions by topic and report overall performance, consistent with data analysis and interpretation for Hospice CAHPS.
- Easy program implementation and free ongoing support from a dedicated team of experienced professionals
Learn why smart hospices work with a survey vendor to manage their bereavement surveys.
Find out why more agencies choose us and how you can experience the HEALTHCAREfirst difference. Request a consultation today!