How does your home health agency’s quality of care measure up? With the move toward a value-based purchasing (VBP) model that rewards value, patient outcomes, and patient experience rather than volume, home health agencies must be prepared. Let HEALTHCAREfirst‘s Home Health CAHPS (HHCAHPS) survey program help you determine how your agency is performing.
Deyta Analytics, a division of HEALTHCAREfirst, offers a complete HHCAHPS survey program that streamlines compliance and accelerates improvement. We collect, analyze, and report your HHCAHPS data, while providing you with detailed understanding into how your agency can improve performance.
Home Health CAHPS Benefits:
Patient experience measurements alone do not provide enough insight to inspire true performance improvement. Our HHCAHPS survey program combines data with actionable analytics and strategies so you not only meet CMS requirements, but gain the knowledge needed to improve.
Improved Patient Care and Operational Performance
Provide the best quality of care possible by focusing on areas of success and recognizing opportunities for improvement. Applying the insight gained from your HHCAHPS survey data, you can implement a solid infrastructure based on patient-centered care, resulting in better performance and more referrals.
- Standard HHCAHPS survey administration with a supplemental question set for enhanced performance improvement
- Fully transcribed comments and verbatim comment reporting that groups comments by category
- The largest, most accurate national benchmarks
- Comprehensive dashboards and reports that help you pinpoint areas of success and opportunities to improve
- Alert system that notifies you of any negative or serious comments so you can quickly take action
- Comparative analysis based upon your agency’s hierarchy allowing you to identify top performers as well as areas that may require focused improvement efforts
- Easy program implementation and ongoing support
- On staff home health experts to answer questions and provide guidance
Get more from your data through our Home Health CAHPS program. Learn how today!