Complete HHCAHPS Survey Program
How does your quality measure up? With value-based purchasing (VBP), home health agencies will be rewarded on value, outcomes, and the patient experience instead of volume. Our industry-leading Home Health CAHPS (HHCAHPS) survey program will help you measure performance and identify areas for improvement.
We offer a complete HHCAHPS survey program that simplifies compliance and the information needed to effectively improve quality and performance. Our rigorous processes and multiple quality assurance checkpoints facilitate CMS compliance so you can rest assured that you’re covered.
By leveraging our comprehensive reports and national benchmarks, you can easily monitor and analyze performance across every quality measure to identify the greatest opportunities for improvement. With extensive drilldown and comparative analysis based upon your agency’s hierarchy – overall client, division, region, location, group, unit, or team – you’ll uncover key factors influencing performance so you can recognize top performers and emulate their practices to address negative behavior.
Focus on Results
We manage and enhance the entire HHCAHPS survey process so you can focus on using results to improve patient care and performance. More home health agencies choose us for HHCAHPS because of our incredible combination of value, service, and price.
Measuring the patient experience alone doesn’t provide enough insight to inspire true performance improvement. Our HHCAHPS survey program combines data with actionable insights so you not only meet CMS requirements, but gain the knowledge needed to improve.
Improved Patient Care and Operational Performance
Provide the best quality of care possible by focusing on areas of success and recognizing opportunities for improvement. By applying the insight gained from HHCAHPS survey data, you can implement a solid infrastructure based on patient-centered care, resulting in better performance and more referrals.
Our HHCAHPS survey program provides more value and service than other vendors – all for a very competitive price.
- Standard HHCAHPS survey administration with a supplemental question set for enhanced performance improvement
- Fully transcribed comments and verbatim comment reporting provides the greatest insight into what your patients are truly saying
- Comment Alert! system that notifies you of any negative or serious comments so you can quickly take action
- Comprehensive dashboards and reports with national benchmarks and publicly reported survey results help you pinpoint areas of success and opportunities to improve
- Comparative analysis based upon your agency’s hierarchy allowing you to identify top performers as well as areas that may require focused improvement efforts
- Easy program implementation and ongoing support
- On staff home health experts to answer questions and provide guidance
Improve your HHCAHPS survey response rate. Learn how!
Partner with the industry leader to ensure compliance and receive valuable insights for performance improvement.