Deyta Analytics, a division of HEALTHCAREfirst, delivers a complete Hospice CAHPS survey program that simplifies compliance and supports quality improvement. We collect, analyze, and report your Hospice CAHPS data, while providing you with a detailed understanding of how your hospice can improve performance.
Hospice CAHPS Benefits:
Patient experience measurements alone cannot provide the insight needed to encourage true performance improvement. Our Hospice CAHPS survey program blends collected CAHPS data with actionable analytics and strategies that allow you to go beyond CMS requirements, utilizing the knowledge gained to improve.
Better Patient Care and Operational Performance
Deliver the best quality of care possible by building on areas of success and identifying opportunities for performance improvement. Utilizing the insight gained from your CAHPS survey data to your advantage, you can effectively manage your QAPI program based on patient-centered care, resulting in better performance and more referrals.
- Standard Hospice CAHPS survey administration with a supplemental question set for enhanced performance improvement
- Fully transcribed comments and verbatim comment reporting that groups comments by category
- The largest, most accurate national benchmarks
- Comprehensive dashboards and reports that help you pinpoint areas of success and opportunities to improve
- Alert system that notifies you of any negative or serious comments so you can quickly take action
- Comparative analysis based upon your agency’s hierarchy allowing you to identify top performers as well as areas that may require focused improvement efforts
- Easy program implementation and ongoing support
- On staff home health experts to answer questions and provide guidance
Get the most out of your data through our Hospice CAHPS program. Learn how today!