Proven leader in hospice CAHPS surveys
We deliver a complete, cost effective Hospice CAHPS survey program that simplifies compliance and drives quality improvement. We collect, analyze, and report your Hospice CAHPS data, while providing you with a detailed understanding of how your agency can improve performance. Our program also includes an entire suite of comprehensive reports that allow you to drill down into the results and analyze performance from many perspectives to drive meaningful improvement.
Utilizing the insight gained from your Hospice CAHPS survey data, you can more effectively manage your QAPI program, enhance the patient/caregiver experience of care, improve quality reporting performance, and get more referrals!
Enhance your quality of care
We are a leader in Hospice CAHPS survey administration, with proven expertise in following rigorous CMS protocols to meet CAHPS requirements and ensure compliance for our clients.
Caregiver experience measurements alone cannot provide the insight needed to encourage true performance improvement. Our Hospice CAHPS survey program blends collected CAHPS data with actionable analytics and strategies that allow you to go beyond CMS requirements, utilizing the knowledge gained to improve.
Better patient care and operational performance
Deliver the best quality of care possible by building on areas of success and identifying opportunities for performance improvement. Utilizing the insight gained from your CAHPS survey data to your advantage, you can effectively manage your QAPI program based on patient-centered care, resulting in better performance and more referrals.
More hospice agencies choose us for Hospice CAHPS survey administration because of our combination of value, service, and price.
- Standard Hospice CAHPS survey administration with a supplemental question set for enhanced performance improvement
- Fully transcribed comments and verbatim comment reporting provides the greatest insight into what your caregivers are truly saying
- Comment Alert! system that notifies you of any negative or serious comments so you can quickly take action
- Comprehensive dashboards and reports that help you pinpoint areas of success and opportunities to improve
- Comparative analysis based upon your agency’s hierarchy allowing you to identify top performers as well as areas that may require focused improvement efforts
- Easy program implementation and ongoing support
- On staff home health experts to answer questions and provide guidance