Go Beyond Data Collection & Reporting
Are you leveraging financial, clinical, operational, and business development performance data to drive improvements? One of the biggest reasons that home health agencies aren’t using data to make business decisions is because they don’t have an easy way to capture and analyze it. Our comprehensive home health analytics solutions will move your agency from a fog of overwhelming data to clear, precise insights needed to fuel success.
Clear, Precise Insight
With continued payment reductions, increased audits, and more stringent regulatory requirements, you must understand every aspect and detail of your agency to be successful. With our home health analytics, you gain greater insight into key drivers of performance so you can pinpoint opportunities for improvement and build a stronger business.
Anyone can collect data, but what you do with it is key. Our advanced home health analytics give you the information you need to easily address potential problems, identify areas for improvement, control costs, achieve better outcomes, and demonstrate value.
We hear all the time that compiling data and reports is time consuming – time that is costly and could be better spent on other strategic initiatives. With a comprehensive system serving up Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in real-time, you and your team will save valuable time running reports and chasing down answers.
Think beyond dated, static financial reporting and realize the benefits of real-time, dynamic financial data. With our innovative financial analytics, firstINTEL, you see current trends, including where you may be losing money, so you can make timely and profitable business decisions to improve your cash flow and build a financially sound agency.
Receivables Intelligence – Receive a daily update of your Medicare claims, enabling you to:
- Reconcile your agency’s billing and fix problems before they cost you money
- Follow and track claims, including when they will be canceled, so you can take quick action to resolve any problems
- Instantly identify and address terminated claims
- Reduce errors, improve reimbursement time, and strengthen your bottom line
Revenue Intelligence – Follow your Medicare claims through the system, identifying where your cash flow is being held up and why:
- Discover missed revenue opportunities so you can make adjustments to maximize profitability
- Clearly understand your patient census, enabling you to analyze and improve patient flow performance
- Identify and fend off cash flow problems due to unrealized claims
Patient Eligibility – Track when a patient elected HMO coverage so you can:
- Implement patient education strategies that inform patients of their coverage within the HMO plan
- Only provide care that will be reimbursed by Medicare
National healthcare policy is moving quickly toward value-based purchasing with a focus on ensuring measurably high quality of care. As a result of this, coupled with greater transparency to the public eye, home health agencies are incentivized for performance improvement and must stand out from the competition.
Our clinical analytics allow clinical leaders to easily monitor operations. You can analyze clinical productivity and make smarter decisions around managing staff, caseloads, admits, discharges, and other key metrics to improve the patient experience and performance.
- Proactively manage clinical productivity and staff workload without running time-consuming queries and reports in your EHR.
- Quickly audit patient charts to ensure accuracy, compliance, and timely billing.
- Easily identify potential problem areas and root causes with expansive drill-down features – even down to the chart level.
- Optimize staff productivity through accountability with quick access to consolidated team or discipline-specific reporting.
- Focus more resources on patient care and generating revenue, and less on administrative tasks like report generation.
Attracting high value home health referrals is imperative to growing your census and ultimately achieving financial success. Our analytics solutions targeted at improving your marketing efforts provide strategic guidance that allows you to target your referral efforts, encouraging your team to focus on the highest value partners while proactively assessing and increasing productivity.
What if you could see all the referral sources in your service area and where they are sending patients? Market Intelligence lets you identify referral trends and competition in your market so you can increase referrals, reduce referral leakage, and benchmark your impact on 30-day readmissions.
- Locate new and unknown referral sources in your market
- Evaluate the referrals your agency receives versus your competitors
- Establish the potential value of a referral source
Do you need more high quality referrals? Do you know the impact your marketing reps have on referral generation? Get the insights you need to proactively manage your marketing staff and their efforts spent on growing referrals.
- Proactively view and manage your marketing reps’ activities to improve effectiveness
- Focus your marketers on the highest value partners via referral source ranking
- Analyze real-time referral source mix
Executives need answers. Not just any answers, but answers with guidance derived from complete data sets in real time. By collecting data from the right sources and delivering exactly what’s needed, our analytics solutions targeted at executive management can help you organize and analyze your data to quickly find the answers you need to enable success.
- View a snapshot of your current progress against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Easily understand your market trends, census, and average length of stay by market
- Drill down into your data, all the way to the chart level, to investigate what’s going on behind the numbers
Is your agency struggling with the CoPs? Visit our Home Health CoPs Resource Hub for the latest updates.
Gain key insights to drive performance improvement across your organization with the leading advanced home health analytics platform.