Specialized home health billing services
Your billing process is one of the greatest opportunities to streamline operations, accelerate reimbursement, and improve overall profitability. All too often however, agencies find themselves struggling with cash flow as a result of billing issues. And with the implementation of Patient Driven-Groupings Model (PDGM), your home health billing will become increasingly more complicated.
Our mission is to alleviate the headaches associated with billing and collect what you are owed for the services you provide. We have extensive experience working with agencies of all sizes on a variety of EMR solutions.
Home health billing services for the freedom you need
Our home health billing experts have the knowledge, training, and experience needed to process claims accurately and quickly. As a result, you will experience fewer billing errors, faster turnaround time, and improved cash flow.
Get paid what you are owed
Don’t leave money on the table. Our billing experts have the experience needed to see that you are paid the maximum allowable amount for the services that you provide.
Minimize audit & takeback risks
The quality of your home health billing is a top priority. We strive to submit clean, accurate claims each and every time so you can worry less about your risk of denials, underpayments, or takebacks.
Improve cash flow
Not only are we accurate, but we are fast too! Our home health billing services speed up the reimbursement process while eliminating the number of unpaid or denied claims. Because we have extensive experience in addressing nearly any problem that could affect your financial health, we are able to quickly overcome obstacles so you are paid more quickly.
Home health billing services features
At HEALTHCAREfirst, we serve as an extension of your team and work hard to accelerate reimbursement to optimize cash flow for your agency.
- Expert team of billers with extensive home health billing experience
- Claims billed to a variety of payers, including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance
- We log directly into your EMR to manage your billing, no matter what software system you use
- Rapid turnaround so you can get paid what you are owed quickly
- Ongoing program evaluation with regular communication between our team and your agency
- Web-based analytics including revenue performance, payer-specific analysis, and more
Home health billing recovery services
Is your agency dealing with a high level of unpaid claims or aged accounts? Our team of billing recovery experts is highly experienced in addressing lost revenue that could be impeding your cash flow.
- Management of unpaid claims and aged accounts so that you are properly compensated for your services
- Review and resubmission of submitted but unpaid claims
- Notification to agency of clinical documentation and/or coding errors on rejected claims to be fixed prior to resubmission
- Comprehensive tracking of claims progress, including appeals management
How it works
Our home health billing services program makes it easy for home health agencies of all sizes.
- When you are ready to submit your RAPs or final claims, you batch your claims and notify your dedicated billing expert that they are ready for submission. We then log into your EMR software and submit the claims within 24 hours.
- From there, they will track the progress of every claim and will work with you to correct any clinical documentation or coding errors for resubmission if necessary.
- When payments are received, they are posted in your EMR software.
Discover four expert tips on what to look for when evaluating a home health billing services vendor.
Find out why more agencies choose us and how you can experience the HEALTHCAREfirst difference. Request a consultation today!