Why Our Home Health Software?
firstHOMECARE home health software provides the functionality, automation, and guidance necessary for agencies to successfully manage operations in today’s highly regulated environment. With firstHOMECARE, you get an easy-to-use, robust software system that brings everyone in your agency under one roof, driving efficiency and greater effectiveness. firstHOMECARE is also backed by the finest service and support so your team can focus on priority number one…putting patients before paperwork.
One System – Everything You Need
firstHOMECARE home health software makes everything you do faster, easier, and more effective. It combines robust functionality with intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces that think and work the way you do. And as a web-based system, you will enjoy the freedom to securely perform key tasks from anywhere, anytime.
Spend More Time With Patients
firstHOMECARE makes everything you do easier and faster. Our web-based home health software simplifies and automates workflows and tasks, saving your agency valuable time that can be better spent focusing on patients.
Reduce Risks of Non-Compliance
With built-in regulatory compliance guardrails, automated reviews, and alerts, you can rest assured that your documentation is complete, accurate, and timely. We stay on top of changing regulations and requirements, updating our software as necessary to always keep you in compliance. In fact, we have the strongest track record for regulatory compliance in the industry!
Improve Reimbursement & Cash Flow
With a complex payment model and increased scrutiny, it can be difficult to get paid everything that you’re owed in a timely manner. firstHOMECARE home health software improves the efficiency and accuracy of your home health billing processes, so you’re quickly paid the right amount while minimizing the risks of audits and takebacks.
Say goodbye to high costs due to inefficient and ineffective systems and processes. Through automation and built-in guided workflows, firstHOMECARE allows users to complete tasks quickly and easily, eliminating high overhead costs. firstHOMECARE is also one of the most affordable home health software systems available for home health agencies, with a low monthly subscription fee and no implementation fee or costly hardware to buy.
Provide Better Patient Care
With CAREplianceTM technology, clinicians have access to information and best practice guidance, with or without an internet connection. They can make more informed decisions with a full view into the patient’s chart and can quickly complete clinical documentation at the patient’s bedside. This has been proven to deliver stronger, more accurate documentation and better patient outcomes….and no more charting after hours!
Make Your Staff Happy
Everyone will love it! From the back office to the field, everyone benefits from an intuitive user experience, built-in automation and workflows, and real-time access to information.
Intake & Scheduling
- Quickly and easily process referrals, manage authorizations, verify patient eligibility, and match patients to clinicians.
- Flexible scheduling options including visit, authorization, and hourly-based scheduling.
- Built-in alerts ensure scheduling compliance, including notification when staff qualifications do not meet requirements for visit type and/or order authorization requirements.
- One-click PECOS verification.
- Manage by exception with advanced admission reporting including missing diagnosis codes, age, pending, late orders and F2F visits, non-admitted reasons, overlapping visits, and more.
Clinical & Quality Management
- User-friendly point-of-care functionality accessible using any operating system and any type of mobile device.
- CAREpliance technology equips clinicians with the most thorough, evidence-based guidance available to reinforce decisions at the point of care, improving outcomes and simplifying compliance with strict documentation requirements.
- Full clinical documentation including OASIS, 485, PT, OT, ST, and Aide.
- Fully integrated Medi-Span database for medication profiles including drug-drug, drug-allergy, drug-food interaction checks, as well as teaching guides covering drug and disease topics and discharge instructions.
- Document tracking tools, triggers, fail safe alerts, and an OASIS scrubber raise awareness of potential issues, allowing your team to make corrections prior to coding and submitting OASIS data and claims.
- Verify visits at the point of care and simplify compliance through an easy to use, real-time exchange of Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) data.
- Internal, HIPAA-compliant messaging for better care coordination.
- Easy file extract for vendor submission or automated file processing, survey administration, and advanced reporting when you choose us for HHCAHPS.
- Focus efforts on meaningful improvements such as ambulation, bathing, bed transferring, dyspnea, pain, management of oral medications, and drug education.
- Monitor rehospitalization rates with robust emergent care and hospitalization reporting.
- firstREV all-payer revenue cycle management enables your team to check eligibility, electronically batch bill claims, receive and manage remittance advices, and process appeals.
- Customizable warnings and fatal errors alert you of any problematic items that would prevent full reimbursement, allowing you to make corrections before submission.
- Easily export cash, receivables, and adjustment posting advice data for general ledger accounting
- Robust financial analytics and reporting to help you make timely and profitable business decisions, including aging, reconciliation, payments and adjustments, unbilled RAPs and EOEs, Home Health Cost Report, and more!
- Full suite of management reports to give you more control and confidence in proactively managing your agency, including incoming referrals, clinical performance and productivity, compliance, financial health, and personnel management.
- Compliance with the Home Health Conditions of Participation (CoPs).
- Multiple interfaces to promote interoperability and efficiency.
- Total integration with firstHOSPICE, our hospice software, with a single sign-on.
- Record pre-tax, pre-deduction pay amounts for your employees, allowing you to compile payroll data that can be easily transferred to your payroll software, eliminating manual steps used to generate payroll each pay cycle.
- Easily manage personnel files including background checks, availability, evaluations, productivity, driver’s license expiration, auto inspections, liability insurance, professional license and certifications, professional liability insurance, and vaccinations with advanced reporting.
Customer Support, Service & Education
- Dedicated implementation project manager, educator, team of support professionals, and client success manager who serve as an extension of your team to accomplish your goals.
- Unlimited US-based technical support available by email, online chat, or phone. We also offer emergency phone support 24/7/365.
- Extensive library of online learning videos, ongoing calendar of free webinars, and other web-based training opportunities.
See firstHOMECARE home health software in action!
Watch this quick demo.
Find out how firstHOMECARE home health software can benefit your agency and enhance your home health software experience. Schedule a live, personalized demo today!