Do you struggle with collecting the right data to make the right decisions at the right time? HEALTHCAREfirst offers comprehensive advanced hospice analytics that will clear the fog of overwhelming data by giving you complete financial, clinical, quality, and administrative insight.
Benefits of Hospice Analytics:
Beyond data collection and reporting
Simply collecting data is not enough. You need to be able to clearly interpret, compare, and report on this data. HEALTHCAREfirst’s advanced analytics give you a 360° view of your hospice, allowing you to demonstrate value, achieve better quality of care, address potential roadblocks, and identify areas for improvement.
Better efficiency and decreased costs
How much of your budget is going towards administrative costs? For many, nearly 25% of their budget is taken up by administrative costs. With the data gathered and analyzed, you can identify where you need to improve to considerably increase efficiency and reduce costs.
HEALTHCAREfirst’s Business Intelligence goes beyond traditional data collection by giving you the analytics you need to make timely and profitable business decisions. You will understand current trends and discover where you may be losing money so you can improve your cash flow and build a financially sound agency.
- Get daily updates of your Medicare claims so you can reconcile your billing and fix problems before they cost you money
- Follow your Medicare claims through the system, identifying where your cash flow is being held up and why
- Gain a global view of the status of your patients’ NOEs so you can eliminate penalty days and keep all the money you have earned
With increased transparency through public reporting of quality data, hospices have an even greater incentive to improve performance as well as an opportunity to stand out from the crowd.
Quality & Avoidable Events Actionboards
Go beyond simply collecting and reporting Hospice Item Set (HIS) data! HEALTHCAREfirst’s Quality & Avoidable Events Actionboards guide you through standardized data capture, interpretation, and integration of results for strategic management of clinical processes and improvement in quality outcome measures while reducing your risk from avoidable events.
- Track and trend your agency’s performance on each of the NQF-endorsed quality measures
- Quickly identify opportunities for improvement through comparative analysis with national benchmarks
- Gain in-depth insight into patient incidents, patient infections, and medication errors
- Easily monitor overall quality performance and set agency-wide goals with our Integrated HQRP Report that shows performance across all HIS NQF-endorsed quality measures and Hospice CAHPS quality measures when you partner with us for Hospice CAHPS
- Seamless integration with firstHOSPICE and many other EHR systems
HEALTHCAREfirst’s clinical analytics solution offers you Web-based data collection and reporting for easy monitoring and analysis of your clinical operations. Organizing your data logically, you can easily access the information needed to have an immediate impact on patient care, quality, and reimbursement.
Easily evaluate clinical productivity so you can make smarter decisions around managing your quality of care, staffing, caseloads, admits, and other key metrics. All of this is presented in a snapshot view that makes it easy to see key metrics at a glance, but also allows you to drill down to find answers…even to the chart level.
- Evaluate and optimize clinical productivity and workload through team-level and discipline-specific productivity reports
- Drill down into patient data to proactively research potential outliers or problem areas for quick action
- Confidently make critical clinical decisions faster
Getting high-value referrals is instrumental in growing your hospice and ultimately achieving financial success. HEALTHCAREfirst’s marketing analytics solutions provide meaningful insights that will help guide your referral efforts, encouraging your marketers to focus on the highest value referral sources while increasing productivity.
Do you know who is making referrals in your area…and who is receiving them? Market Intelligence is an easy-to-use solution for tracking referral trends so that you can narrow your focus and gain a significant competitive advantage.
- Identify new referral sources in your market
- Evaluate the percentage of referrals your agency receives versus the number of referrals your competitors are receiving
- Rank referral sources by total patient volume and by diagnosis categories to optimize time spent on referral development efforts
Do you need more high quality referrals? Are your marketers as effective as they could be? Gain the insight needed to confidently manage your marketing staff and their referral growth efforts. Referral Actionboards allows marketing teams to plan their work and work their plan more effectively than ever.
- See the activity of your marketing reps easily and proactively manage to improve effectiveness
- Gain greater productivity by increasing marketing rep capacity
- Focus your marketers on the highest value referral partners
- Analyze real-time referral source mix
Are you faced with endless reports and spreadsheets that tell you little but require a lot of work to compile? Does your staff have to constantly track down the answers you need from stacks of reports that have to be re-run every time you need fresh information? By collecting data from the right sources in real time, HEALTHCAREfirst’s executive analytics can help you get a handle on your business…quickly and easily.
- Monitor and evaluate your progress against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Easily understand your market trends, census, and average length of stay by market
- Drill down into your data, all the way to the chart level, to find out what’s going on behind the numbers
Discover how to leverage powerful insights for success. Schedule a demo today.