Attend a free webinar hosted by home health and hospice industry experts covering regulatory updates, hot topics, best practices, and more.
> Solution Spotlight: Simplify Document Management with Forcura
May 24th | 2:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm CT | FREE! | REGISTER
Presented by Forcura & HEALTHCAREfirst
HEALTHCAREfirst and Forcura have joined forces!
Available with HEALTHCAREfirst’s EHR software systems, firstHOMECARE and firstHOSPICE, the Forcura interface allows agencies to electronically manage inbound and outbound documentation for referrals, intake, and orders, eliminating administrative burdens while ensuring accurate, compliant documentation.
Join us in this 30-minute Solution Spotlight to discover how home health and hospice agencies across the nation are:
- Decreasing document processing time by 60%
- Reducing cost associated with intake by $12 per patient
- Improving accounts receivable recovery time by 63%
- Experiencing a 324% ROI in the first year
> FY2019 Hospice Proposed Rule: What You Need to Know
June 5th | 2:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm CT | FREE! | REGISTER
Presented by Deanna Loftus, Director of Regulatory Compliance, HEALTHCAREfirst
On April 27, 2018 CMS issued a proposed rule that would update FY2019 Medicare wage index and payment rates for Medicare hospice agencies. The proposed rule includes changes to the hospice payment rates, updates to the Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP), and more. Please join us to review the latest information regarding proposed changes and how they may affect you.
- Proposed payment rates
- Proposed hospice cap amount
- Request for feedback on solutions involving data sharing
- Text changes to align hospice regulations with the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018
- Updates to Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP)
- Regulatory relief and Change Request 10573
- Important reminders and upcoming changes
- Medicare Administrative Contractors
> Clinical Impact of OASIS-D
June 21st | 1:00 pm ET / 12:00 pm CT | FREE! | REGISTER
Presented by HEALTHCAREfirst & Hosted by ElevatingHome
In March 2018, CMS released the draft of the latest version of the OASIS data set, OASIS-D. Modifications are being made to OASIS to comply with the IMPACT Act, to reduce data collection burden, and to improve formatting throughout the document. CMS is seeking approval from the Office of Management and Budget for a January 1, 2019 implementation date.
Please join us as we provide an overview of the revisions being made to the OASIS data set, including:
- Addition of six new standardized items
- The removal of 28 OASIS questions that will no longer be assessed
- Modification to M1311 to support a new standardized pressure ulcer measure
- Addition of responses to M1028, M1311, M2102 and removal of responses to M2310
- Review of additional changes to OASIS
HEALTHCAREfirst offers a wide variety of education webinars to keep you informed. Click here to access a complete list of webinar recordings and handouts.